Grateful Dead Live at The Spectrum on 1986-03-24
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Alabama Getaway-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Dire Wolf-> Little Red Rooster, Brown Eyed Women, My Brother Esau, Ramble On Rose, El Paso, Box Of Rain
Mississippi Half Step-> Women Are Smarter, High Time, Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Drums-> Morning Dew, E: Midnight Hour
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Crowd and Tuning|
|Alabama Getaway >|
|Little Red Rooster|
|Ramble On Rose|
|Box Of Rain|
|Mississippi Half-Step >|
|Man Smart (Women Smarter)|
|Lost Sailor >|
|Saint Of Circumstance>|
|Crowd and Tuning|
- slight dropouts in first seconds of pcm tape in tuning, left as is
- tiny patch in Alabama
- Promised Land tease before GSET
- *Last version of Lost Sailor
- "just like a swiss watch " Saint
- only one song after space show in the 80's
- crowd Boos! for more music after the Encore..oh the Beast Coast!
- de-emphasized in Cambridge EQ in UAD1 via Wavelab 6.0
- 2009-12-14 23:37:31
- Sony SL-HF900 Betamax > Sony PCM-601ESD SPDIF out > RME DIGI9652 sound card SPDF in > Wavelab 4 at 24/44.1 Editing-Mastering:on GEMS Edit Station. Weiss=Saracon for 16 BIT – 44.1kHz SRC and POWR-3 Dither FLACLevel8
- Philadelphia, PA
- Run time
- (FOB) Schoeps CMC-441 60 degrees AUD>PCM-F1/SL-2000 Betamax>F1 Copy>F1 Copy Transferred media is Sony PRO-X L-500, master and intermediate copy unknown Mic power supply unknown, probably Doug Oade 18V supply
- Taped by
- Tony Lochner
- Transferred by
- Jamie Waddell and Mike Grace
- The Spectrum
Subject: Why the short set?
Subject: One of the best
It's was the last Lost Sailor. It was my favorite Halfstep.
It was a night where all the stars were in alignment for me to have the best experience possible.
The Dew is historical.
Subject: hard core Philly scene
The energy this night got a little violent. From what I witnessed was an invasion of goons took over the front rows that started roughing up all the spring break college kids. They saw that down in front and split after the Morning Dew. We heard some kid got their ribs broken. I'm not lying.
The next night Jerry sings "stranger's stopping strangers just to BREAK their hands" go listen there's an awesome soundboard from 3-25.
what a great run! One of my very favorites. This is an excellent first set with Box of Rain Dire Wolf Brother Esau etc, great songs. Yippee!
"..but how was I to know you didn't mean good bye you meant let's go.."
Subject: reasons why
Subject: Only one song after space
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on